King in Yellow Limited Edition Lithograph Art Print Signed and Numbered. by TentaclesAndTeeth (15.00 USD) http://ift.tt/1eDzzZm
Animals getting help from people.
Favourite post <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
that one person you never really talk to but you reblog the shit outta each other
Sorry for the really long post, I wanted to make sure I could get as much as I could in there. I saw these lovely posts and saw they all used to the same sites I do. So I combined theres, with some of mine that I love to use. I also added food, in here because I know I’m lazy so I thought you guys might appreciate it.
- convert anything to anything
- convert youtube videos to mp3
- download youtube videos
- download from 8tracks
- tricks to sleeping more
- what the fuck should I make for dinner
- what the fuck should I listen to now
- what the fuck should I do today
- what the fuck should I do with my life
- where the fuck should I go for drinks
- what’s the fucking weather
Fashion, makeup, hair:
- easy makeup tips
- eyeliner trick
- fashion guide/vocabulary
- makeup hacks
- Make up tips masterpost
- make up tips (more) (more) (more) (more) (more) (more)
- messy bun tutorial
- skirt types
- spoon tutorial
- winged eyeliner tutorial
Food in under 10 minutes:
Helpful for school (lots of writing tips):
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms)
- bibliography maker
- Didn’t listen in class?
- finals survival guide
- free microsoft word alternative
- homework help
- learn geography
- make flash cards
- math problem solver (2)
- Masterpost of writing software
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Stress Analyst
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- best learning website ever
- can’t remember the name of a song?
- check the trust level of any website
- consult this site before choosing a seat for your next flight
- find the name to the song
- is this website down for me or everyone?
- Less confusing view of the world time zones
- need a random number for a contest?
- never hit a dead end with a broken link
- self defense tips(x)
- survival tips
- upload anything from your iPhone etc. to your laptop
- wanna know how stuff works?
- watch movies/draw/everything??? with your online friends
- how to improve your self-esteem
- how to look busy at work/school
- how to love yourself
- how to pull an all nighted but do well on your exam
- how to study well
- how to survive College
- how to write an essay
- the best career fits for your star sign
- Bunch of cool things
- chrome extension tells you which tab is playing music
- delete yourself from web services
- donate food to people who are hungry (disable ad block)
- fake tweet generator
- HD celebrity images
- Play some online games like when we were kids
- prevent hangovers
- what font is that?
- working out master post
- how to download photoshop for mac for free
- how to download photoshop for pc for free
- in depth tutorial on how to make a gif
- pretty much any photoshop tutorial you will ever need
- photoshop help (2) (3) (4)
- resources for photoshop
- All Authors need to Know
- Alternatives to ‘said’
- Can’t remember a word?
- download free books
- download free kindle books
- Masterlist of study tips
- more writing tips
- read books online for free
- read/post fanfiction
- read/post stories
- Want to know who you write like?
- 10 sites to download free audio books
- all of the audio posts you’ve ever reblogged
- annoyed someone is asking you something they can find easily find them self?
- code for ask box
- easy way to make masterposts
- falling snow code for your tumblr theme
- find a gif reaction
- how to make tumblr themes
- html help
- install updates tab on a tumblr theme (x) (x)
- kawaii emoji’s
- mass tag replacer
- popular tumblr extentions (x) (x) (x)
- post limit checker
- theme hunter
- tumblr theme hunters (x) (x)
- see problems with your blog/website
- see your old themes
- url shortener
- does the opposite of ^^^
When you are bored:
- DIY household ideas
- silk - interactive generative art
- learn new things masterlist
- Paint a Nebula
- Super Mario
- silk - interactive generative art
- what should i do today?
When you are sad:
- break something
- cut something (blood) (tw!!)
- get a hug
- play cute games
- Receive Compliments
- see something cute
- the thoughts room
- A list of movies with links
- A list of scary movies with recovery
- A list of teen movies
- Disney Channel Movies from 1998-2013
- One of the best movie selections
- The Masterpost of other master posts to movies/tv shows
- Stream/watch tvs or movies
- tumblr dedicated to find finding movies
- watch free movies/tv shows
- when to pee during a movie
Hope these help you guys through out the year. Have a great year. :)
Olympic silver medalist Gus Kenworthy with the stray puppies he is rescuing from Sochi (x)
My Mom did! Did yours?
Cheerio Families Support Part 1.
I look at this and see people I don’t understand why we are still having to fight for equality for anything. Everyone should be able to have equal opportunity and not have to worry about race, creed, sexual preference and so on. I loved every picture all of them are beautiful.
Recent scientific research studies conducted at Stanford University and reported in the February 14, 2014 edition of NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC reveal that there is a potential that researchers will be able to literally read the mind of a mouse. Taking this concept to a higher level than the mind of a…
The supermarket my mom likes to go to because she’s used to it and old people become attached to the familiar (Ralph’s) has become so ugly. The carts are broken/rusty, the parking lot is full of potholes, the meat section smells. I’ve thrown away frozen food that has obviously thawed out and had been refrozen. I’ve found bugs in the pasta. Last time I couldn’t find any fresh chicken in the cut I wanted so I ended up with the frozen imports I avoid. The customer service window is the SLOWEST IN THE WORLD. Also they play Ricardo Arjona. I hate going there.
Friendly reminder to current & incoming college students:
It’s around that time of year where we have to submit our tax and income information for college, assuming you qualify for federal aid. When you are filling out your FAFSA application, make sure you choose the one with the web address of https://fafsa.ed.gov
It may seem pretty obvious, but when I was an RA, I’ve had a surprising amount of residents who had no idea which one to choose, and got caught up in things like:
- being charged to file (FAFSA is a free application and the government WILL NEVER CHARGE YOU)
- having sensitive information willingly taken (FAFSA is done online through a secure server on a .gov website, which for all intents and purposes is safe), and…
- …Because it was filed in the wrong place, the college never receives your information. Students think that everything is done, and wind up with no financial aid for the coming school year because they didn’t bother to check. This results in a lot of heartbreak and tears when you’re scrambling to get enrolled!
So please please PLEASE pay attention when you’re applying for aid. Don’t get scammed, and don’t get screwed out of help, okay?
And as another quick tip: make sure you have this year’s tax information handy (and your parents, if you’re a dependent) to make the process easier. Even if you think you or your folks make too much, apply anyway! Sometimes you could qualify for certain grants and scholarships through your school - but they need your FAFSA info!
This has been a friendly reminder. Good luck! ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
I am a proud Demisexual! And I always have a hard time explaining it to other people, let alone myself some times? But this makes it really easy ^^ please reblog and share this.
This is neat; I like it.
FINALLY AN EDUCATIONAL GRAPHIC THAT USES THE DEFINITION OF BISEXUAL THAT I ACTUALLY IDENTIFY WITH